I am one of those early morning shoppers waiting hours for a store to open only to get the best deals. So in order to get ready for where I am going to shop, I’m checking out all the closest stores (Best Buy, Walmart, Target, etc.) to find the lowest prices on Apple products. So as the flyers start coming out, I’ll update this with the deals for each store so we can all be ready on Black Friday (btw Sam’s Club is giving out a free Starbucks breakfast and they open at 7am).
Note: The hours of the store my differ from your location, but the deals should be the same.
Best Buy (based on Bangor, ME): opens at 12am Black Friday
- iPhone 4S 16gb with new 2 year contract $99.99
- iPhone 4 8gb with new 2 year contract $0
- iPad Retina 16gb WiFi $499 (hasn’t released price, but you can save $40-$60)
- iPad 2 16gb WiFi $399 (hasn’t released price, but you can save $40-$60)
- iPod nano (current gen.) $144.99$20 BB gift card
- $100 iTunes gift card for $80
- iPod touch (4th gen.) $189.99 + $50 BB gift card
- Apple TV $89.99
- MacBook Air 13.3″ $1024.99
- MacBook Pro 13.3″ $1034.99
Wal-Mart (based on Bangor, ME): opens at 12:01am
- iPad 2 16gb WiFi $399 + $75 WM gift card (10pm)